EHL Insurance is proud to bring quality career opportunities to our community.
When you become a team member of EHL, you belong to a family-friendly organization that consistently gives back to the community. We foster a collaborative work environment for our people and offer a competitive and comprehensive total compensation package.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with EHL Insurance.
Employee Benefits Account Manager
Brown & Brown Insurance
Job Category: Client Support
Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest insurance intermediary in the country. We sell property & casualty insurance and employee benefits insurance to mid-sized and large corporations throughout the country. Our size provides us with access to the best products in the marketplace, while still maintaining a very local community feel. Through growing and developing relationships with carrier partners and expert resources, Brown & Brown stands out as a leader in the industry. As our business grows, our people grow with it!
Becoming a Teammate of Brown & Brown introduces you to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities. Our unique corporate culture rewards self-starters and hard workers who adhere to our commitment to do what is best for our clients. With Brown & Brown you will get the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed. Our teammates are bound together by shared goals and our collective commitment to integrity and quality. Brown & Brown’s local leaders are actively engaged in their communities and committed to maintaining an established network, as well as creating strong relationships of their own.
The Employee Benefits Account Manager is responsible for providing administrative support and customer service for the Agency’s existing and new Employee Benefits (EB) clients and their employees. This includes servicing the accounts by processing enrollments, terminations, and qualified changes in an accurate and timely fashion as well as responding to daily inquiries in a customer service capacity. Obtain market rate information for new and prospective clients, as well as renewing plans, and creating proposals. Assist with internal and external activities relating to the growth and retention of the Agency’s book of business by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain current and accurate account information in agency’s databases.
• Appropriately document, in the agency’s customer database, all correspondence with existing and prospective clients, insurance carriers, and third parties, including verbal conversations, email correspondence, and all other communications in an approved format that meets or exceeds quality audits.
• Update group (client) policy information as necessary or required by company policies and procedures.
• Process, prepare, and maintain new and renewal accounts for marketing, placement, and delivery to producer or client.
• Coordinate, schedule, and prepare materials for open-enrollment and employee education meetings for clients.
• Process or assist with employee enrollments, changes, and terminations on behalf of clients.
• Assist clients and their employees with questions or inquiries related to their employee benefits, medical insurance, and claims and service issues with insurance carriers and medical provider billing offices.
• Proof-read proposals, contracts, and other documents.
• Adhere to privacy procedures and requirements concerning protected health information (PHI) and the proper handling procedures for all electronic or paperless client/prospect documents.
• Attend and participate in all staff and team meetings, as required, and meetings with insurance carrier or strategic partner representatives, as needed or requested.
• Participate in professional development classes, seminars, and continuing education opportunities, as requested, necessary, or required.
Experience and Education:
• 3+ years of experience in Employee Benefits
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, College degree preferred but not required.
• Two (2) or more years of customer service experience, preferably in employee benefits and/or insurance industry, medical, health or related field.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Katie Hillman Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.