Dear Valued Customer,
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to raise challenges for our local communities, the nation, and around the globe. Our team is closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking appropriate measures to mitigate the spread of illness.
We are here to help! We can assure you that we are just a phone call or email away to help support you however we can.
EHL Insurance is committed to providing superior service for our clients while providing a safe environment for our teammates. We have planned and prepared for incidents that present special circumstances so we can continue to provide uninterrupted service.
To ensure the continued delivery of services, EHL Insurance has taken the following precautions:
- Remote Work: We have successfully tested our remote capabilities and have outfitted our teammates with appropriate remote technology support, consistent with our privacy and security policies. Several of our teammates are currently working from home to proactively reduce the number of teammates in the office. Email is the very best and recommended form of communication at this time; however, you can still reach us at the same phone numbers. All office calls are being routed to our teammates.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed.
We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The World Health Organization
- Brown & Brown COVID-19 Resources
- Brown & Brown COVID-19 Relief Center
- Your state and local departments of public health
We wish you all the best as we all work together to overcome the challenges before us.
Executive Vice President
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations set forth above relative to the possible impact of COVID-19 on potential insurance coverage or other policy implications are intended solely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as legal advice. As an insurance broker, we have no authority to make coverage decisions as that ability rests solely with the issuing carrier. Therefore, all claims should be submitted to the carrier for evaluation. The positions expressed herein are opinions only and are not to be construed as any form of guarantee or warranty. Finally, given the extremely dynamic and rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, comments above do not take into account any applicable pending or future legislation introduced with the intent to override, alter or amend current policy language.