Training & Seminars
Most successful business owners know employees are the company’s most valuable assets.
They also know employees are potentially the company’s biggest exposure, too.
The task of obtaining and retaining the best and right employees is often viewed as one of the greatest challenges for personnel managers. While effective managers can afford business owners the freedom to pursue interests outside of the company, improperly trained managers can be an employee lawsuit waiting to happen.
EHL Insurance equips its clients with solid defenses against unfavorable outcomes that can result from employing people (Human Resources). An effective defense is often the best offense against such possibilities, which EHL provides clients by educating and their leadership and line employees.
Our team offers insightful and effective training, along with impactful seminars, on topics such as:
- Sexual harassment (prevention, policies, procedures, and investigation)
- Preventing, documenting, and managing unacceptable or wrongful employee conduct
- Best practices administering disciplinary action and employment termination
- Employee policies and handbooks
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Recruiting, hiring, and staffing practices
- Workers compensation premiums and claims management
- Wellness and preventive healthcare
- Health, safety, and ergonomics
- Employment best practices
- Performance management, appraisals, and personnel file documentation
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)